Hi! I'm not going to lie, it's a little nerve-wracking putting all these words in front of so many people, some of whom I've never met... so can I just say THANK YOU if you're still reading this, giving me a chance. I'm not going to promise any amazingly worded stories or any great jokes, but I AM going to keep you up to date on what's happenin' in and around our Kula yoga studio.
1. Monday was THE DAY the new schedule started! I'm loving it and I hope you are too. We have some knowledgeable, caring teachers joining our teaching crew! Please note: classes start and end on time and we are not able to let people in late to class. It's important that we respect our teachers and other yogis in class. You can view class descriptions and teacher bios, create an account, sign-up, and purchase classes here on our website under the Schedule tab.
2. Our new front desk team will be working with me at the studio this week and next. Please be patient and kind as we learn some new things together! Our job will be to get the studio ready for teachers, answer questions, check people in, answer the phone, and whatever else is needed, besides bring you Starbucks after class.
3. If you've been into the studio lately, you'll see we started making a few changes, moving around furniture and redecorating. This is probably my most favorite thing to do right now hahaa! We'll continue making changes over the next few weeks and we appreciate your feedback. It will be a work in progress.
4. We are teaming up with Lisa from Coming To Mindfulness to provide an 8-week Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction workshop on Wednesday nights, starting September 20th! You're invited to join us for a FREE presentation on mindfulness meditation on Saturday, September 16th. Please go here for more information and to register. Space is limited.
5. Save the date: Kula Grand Open House, Saturday, October 14th, 9:00 am - noon.
Love and light,