How are you? I'm starting to really feel the approaching holiday season this weekend. Do you know what I mean? Halloween is so close, which means Thanksgiving is coming soon, which signals Christmas, which turns into the New Year before I even know it. I'm already planning to attend Christmas parties and thinking about what foods I'm going to make for Thanksgiving. It's here, people. How did it happen so soon? I don't know. BUT I do know, we've got all sorts of amazing plans to help us all stay sane as things start to get busy...
1. Plan to attend Teri's AromaYoga + Nidra on Friday, Nov. 17 from 6:00-8:00pm. Think calming essential oils alongside some gentle yoga, followed by a guided meditation to open the heart to gratitude. Perfect for bringing us into Thanksgiving! $25 Early bird pricing (before Nov 13) and $30 right before.
2. Let go of tension. Hopefully you've heard about our very own teacher, Teri, and her beautiful, peaceful massage room. Well I'm so blessed and thrilled to tell you about Hanan and Aimee!
Aimee specializes in Deep Swedish and Foot massage, as well as Athletic Taping. She's available on Mondays. Text/call her at 602.832.0950 for questions and to make an appointment.
Teri specializes in Therapeutic, Deep Tissue, and other modalities and is available Tuesdays and Fridays. Text/call her at 602.4603987 for questions and to make an appointment.
Hanan specializes in Thai Yoga Bodywork, a combination of acupressure, myofascial release, energy and balancing techniques, and assisted yoga stretching. She's available Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays. Text/call her at 630.670.8756 for questions and to make an appointment.
3. Give back. I know we've all heard the research about how good and healing it is for our brains and bodies to give... well we have such an amazing opportunity next Saturday! This company I just love, called Noonday, is setting up a Trunk Show of all sorts of beautiful jewelry and accessories, handmade by Artisans around the world! My friend, Navannah, will be at Kula from 9:00 to 11:00 so you can shop in person, before and after our 9:30am classes, Saturday, November 4. Take care of some of those Christmas gifts! You can shop early here: http://bit.ly/2y72jeK. The name "Noonday Collection" comes from Isaiah 58:10: "If you spend yourselves in behalf of the hungry and satisfy the needs of the oppressed, then your light will rise in the darkness, and your night will become like the noonday."
4. Spend time in community. Save the date for the Kula Community Christmas party: Saturday, December 9 at 2:00pm! I would LOVE to do a gift exchange (White Elephant or Secret Santa?). If anyone is interested in helping me plan it, please reply to this email.
5. Save money and give the gift of PEACE. More people in your life doing yoga = happier people in your life, right? We can't wait to share some sweet savings with you for Small Business Saturday on Nov. 25. Also, watch for our Kula Gift Cards that will be available starting Monday, Nov. 6, through the holiday season. I won't share the details, but I'll give you a hint... 5 class packs, deeply discounted, baby.
I'm praying for you, I support you, and I can't wait to see you soon.
Love and light,
And now, these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.
1 Corinthians 13:13